Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Mom


That's me on the left. Every pic the hub tried to take of me looked like I was trying too hard, so I decided to try too hard and take the picture myself. I'm Piper's mom - love that title! I'm 26 years old and have been married to Ben for 4.5 years.
Preparing to write about myself made me realize I need to downsize - I drink too much pop (way too much), too much wine (mmmmm), chew too much gum (a few packs per day) and have 3 to 4 more pets than I can handle (2 cats and 2 dogs).
I've got an incredible (quirky) family and love my in laws too. I have a mondane job in Market Research and have a knack for determining feasibility and preparing proposals accordingly (lucky me).

1 comment:

  1. You didn't try hard enough, I can barely see your personality in this pic!

    ReplyDelete