Monday, June 29, 2009

Someone Should Have Told Me...

When you give in to your child's every request, they start expecting to always get things their way.

Case(s) in point:

Piper SCREAMS at the window until you take her outside to either a.) blow bubbles or b.) point at birds in our bird bath. Ben and I take turns blowing bubbles and watching for birds from our patio furniture.

Pipers sleeps in our bed every SINGLE night (since she cries when she wakes up in our crib). We have adjusted.

Piper doesn't like getting dressed. When her dad is in charge she wears nothing but a diaper.

Piper has to have a lemon, orange or lime to keep her happy while we shop so we start every grocery shopping trip in the produce.

It's becoming apparent that Ben and I need to start being the masters in this house, but Piper would rather we didn't.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, soulmate to Nate! I will have to try the lemon, orange, or lime thing. When I take Nate grocery shopping, as soon as he sees balloons he starts freaking (very loudly) wanting them ALL. Not one. All. I have learned to make my grocery store trips with him very very short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Savanna loved to hold any kind of produce, veggies or fruit! Yeah, and not a fan of getting changed either. I keep asking her if she wants to be known as the "smelly kid" instead!

    ReplyDelete