Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Growing Up Fast!

Everyone told me that time would fly and Piper would grow up fast - they were all correct!

Piper came to the door with a group of neigbhor kids to trick-or-treat on Sunday.  My little elephant was screeching and squeeling with excitement, while Ben waited for her at the bottom of the stairs.  When it was her turn for me put candy in her purple pumpkin, she squealed and said, "trick-or-treating momma" and then kissed me on the lips! 

She seemed so grown up- other than that she said "trick-or-treating" instead of "trick-or-treat", she gave me a kiss in front of her friends and that she had to wait at the top of our front porch's steps for Ben to carry her down.  If it wasn't for those few things, she seemed so grown up!



My mother-in-law captured my almost 2 and a half year old beauty! 


No comments:

Post a Comment