Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I've got to update soon!  Although I'm writing now, it's not an update.  It's just writing.

Here's why I'm not updating lately...I started reading the most hilarious blog ever and couldn't compete!

http://www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/

It's a FAKE mom blog!  It's a total spoof (everything about it) and makes me laugh out loud.  Seriously, I read the blog and I lol and even rofl and then I say ha ha and then I again lol!  IDRTLTATSWAJBAATB (I Don't Really Think Like That And That Sentence Was A Joke But Abbreviations Are The Best).

In all seriousness, however, when I read TAMN's blog, I keep thinking I wish I had thought of that.  We moms do sound ridiculous and her blog nails it!

Anyhoo - I'm going to get back into blogging, so expect an update soon!!!

But when expecting an update, don't expect much.  We are a simple family.

No comments:

Post a Comment