Monday, January 31, 2011

All Things Disney

Nothing is more annoying than the person who won't stop talking about their vacation and posts 8 million pics on Facebook (aka ME). 

Seriously though, Disney is magical!  Piper had the week of her life, which means Ben and I did too!

Does it get any cuter? 
She was loving the BBQ at Castaway Cay!

We went on the Disney Magic Western Caribbean Cruise and loved it.  After this picture sampler, I PROMISE I'll never speak of this cruise again!

There were characters everywhere!  The 2nd day Piper saw Mickey Mouse walking the other direction and pouted, "I never get to see Mickey Mouse".  She'd seen him in person 4 times in 2 days.

Even their towels are amazing! 
You could dry off with a sting ray...or a chicken, or a lobster, or a bunny!

Chip and Dale didn't get any tip from me! 
I was expecting them to be wearing pleather pants, a bow tie and body oil. 
Sad face! 
Piper loved the Pirate Party almost as much as I did!  My hand is still shaped in a hook.

Ben met a new girl.  My heart is broken, but who could resist a princess?


 

The vacation was amazing.  The best part, unquestionably, was spending time with Ben and Piper.  I could have been in a port-a-potty with them for a week and loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment