Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

What a wonderful excuse to celebrate L-o-V-e!

I'll never forget my first Valentine's Day with Ben. 

We had been dating just 5 weeks and I was CrAzY about him, but didn't want to go overboard and freak him out.  Therefore, I bought him a non-Valentine card with pebbles on it - random!  I also got my "medium" boy an XL sweatshirt.


Sooo, ya, I went way too underboard instead of overboard.  That's a big zero points for me.

Ben, on the other hand, was the over-the-top PERFECT Valentine.

He picked me up at my dorm and brought me to his apartment.  He had the most beautiful black magic roses and petals all around his place.  I was blown away. 

We made a HUGE meal and Ben insisted I ate every bite.  It was delicious and we were stuffed.

Then he brought out a pink bag of gifts.  He had sweet Valentine's candy, lotions and stuff and a silver necklace just said, "love".  Oh ya!  I was psyched and only over analyzed the necklace for 3294028 hours!

We painted a chair, ate Pop Tarts and drank Diet Mountain Dew for hours. 

I'm guessing Ben didn't tell his friends what he had in store for Valentine's Day.

Ben made me giddy then and makes me even giddier now.

Today is the 7th Valentine's Day we've had together and I love him more than I can even write- or say, for that matter.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BEN!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment